Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome to alexsmith365!

I am an illustrator, predominately working in the comic-book medium. Throughout the year, I will be posting examples of my work, with information on where and how one can get hold of said comics and illustrations! I will also be commenting on the comic-book medium itself, reviewing the odd title to boot! My passion for film will also be present on this blog - with reviews and comments on what looks to be a huge year, for film in particular!
So what better way to start than a run-down of my top 5 comics and movies from 2011. I'll start with my movie pics, in no particular order:

127 Hours
13 Assassins
Troll Hunter
Midnight in Paris
Red State

All 5/5, in my humble opinion(I'll only be rating movies for the time being). Now for my comic pics - again, in no particular order:

Spawn
Digested(http://bobbynsblog.blogspot.com/)
Batman
Hellboy
Bullet to the Head(trade)

That be my first post - I'll be here all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment