Wednesday 5 September 2012

Speedtrap and Fireside Tales!


Thought I'd give you kids a treat and post a single panel from my forth-coming Speedtrap strip, which I recently completed for new FEC anthology, Fireside Tales.
Speedtrap is written by Rik Hoskin with artwork by yours truly. We've gone for a cinematic approach this time, utilising many a widescreen panel. I thoroughly enjoyed working on it and can't wait to see it in all it's printed glory!
Fireside Tales should be available to the general public by the end of September. I will post again with more details, as and when I receive them - will make sure to post another couple of panels for your viewing pleasure also!

Be sure to check out the FEC website (www.feccomics.com), as they will undoubtedly be posting further information regarding this book. Their other books are well worth a look also!

No comments:

Post a Comment